Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Enjoyed my Cny in m'sia went out at sun morning at around 6am+ then Peiyi jie also heading the same destination as me lol also m'sia but she took Second link i took the Woodlands de.

Reach Grandma hse at around 8.30 cuz of the new m'sia checkpoint waste time onli plus nid buy the dunno wat touch&go card walao waste $

Then had reunion dinner then brought some firecrack in m'sia the price went up damm high cuz police keep catch.

And ya got Ang pao but all is RM de no Singapore $ lol

Then Today b4 i went bck to sg got car accident rite infront of me and my aunt hse cuz got the woman wanna open the car door then the bangala ride the bick damm fast i tink at least got 100km then BOOM kana the car door the bangala fly and his head kana the pole
and his head and helmet got alot blood sia and he keep at thr cry. Aiyo ride so fast 4 wat sia plus the path so narrow -.-.

Then my cousin tell me go see the bangala plate number he say wan buy 4d lol

And ya here the firecrack i manage to take 1 pic of it nia.

Belive me those will shake the ground and sound a car alarm if u place it near a car cuz the sound vibration is not normal loudness

Wish Everyone A Happy CNY !

No comments:

Post a Comment